Friday, March 9, 2012

Writing Canter

I honestly believe I was too far along in the process to use the suggestions they gave me. Either I would have to go a different direction from where I am, or I would have to abandon the type of logic I like to use in my writing to conform to the guidelines they suggested.
If I had gone earlier in the process, I might have been helped by those in the research lab, but I believe hard work on my part--or at least competence in the Google Scholar function--is more effective than suggestions made by the tutors.
I think the labs are a good resources for some, but not for others.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that the labs are best to visit earlier on in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I had my main sources already before I went. I'm sorry it wasn't very helpful.

    ReplyDelete