Monday, March 19, 2012

English: The Universal Language

Introduction:
First I give an example of a universal language among a people and how it brought them together.
Then I state my thesis that there should be a universal language and it should be English.

Statement and division of subject:
I break down my main point and give the logic side of why there should be one Global Language.

Reasoning/Arguments:
This is where I bring in data/facts to support my thesis. I also move from the idea that there should be a universal language to the idea that that language should be English.

Pathetic reasoning?.....
Give an example of how people are having to conform to others' ignorance of communication or something of that sort... Not sure where I'll go with this yet.

Conclusion:
State my main points and establish that a Global Language is the first step in world peace.

Best band ever


No comments:

Post a Comment